Sunday, March 24, 2019

Madrid - Student Memories and Reflections

“One of the best parts of the trip was when we went to the city of Segovia. There we immediately started off looking at the aqueducts, which were amazing and a great landmark. We then walked to the cathedral which brought a great insight of imagery and beautiful architecture. Finally our last stop in Segovia led us to the castle where the king and queen once lived in and is an inspiration in the making of Disney’s Cinderella castle.”  Tony



 “i already miss paloma and her family. i loved speaking spanish and seeing a new country.” Jenn



Hola profe this is my reflection and picture
Aden: I had an amazing time in Spain over the past 10 days!!! It is so hard to pick a favorite part because it was all so incredible!! I love the landscapes and how you can see the mountains in the distance when driving on the road, the sunsets are beautiful, and the stars are so bright at night. My favorite trip was probably to Segovia where we got to see an original Roman aqueduct, a beautiful cathedral, and a Spanish castle. I have loved every moment of my time with in Spain and with my host family and will never forget the memories I made here.” Aiden



My favorite part of the trip to Spain was visiting Real Madrid’s stadium, Santiago Bernabéu. We went on a tour through the stadium’s museum and got to see the history of Real Madrid. After walking through the museum, we saw the locker room and the press room. At the end of the tour, we got to stand on the sidelines and see the stadium from a players point of view.” - Brett


“My favorite part of the trip was the palace. I really liked the decorations of the palace and the way they incorporated gold into every room. The grounds were also interesting because there are ceremonies held there occasionally and it was very amazing to experience.” Brendan

No comments: